A website is simply a public view of an establishment's Noticeboard. Unlike Noticeboards, websites only exist at the establishment level. Websites themselves cannot be inherited. However, if a website is enabled at an establishment that inherits their noticeboard, the inherited noticeboard content is what will be displayed on the establishment's website. An establishment must have a custom Airhead web address before a website can be enabled. If this has not been enabled, you will see the following message:
If you wish to enable a website for your establishment, please contact us.
The options for a website are straightforward:
- When Enabled is checked, the website is live and will display on your custom Airhead web address.
- This is the title text that will be displayed on the website.
- The description text that will appear on the website.
- The custom Airhead web address.
- The background theme chosen for the website. You can choose from the same themes that are generally available in Airhead.